Me Myself & Linux

Thursday, April 21, 2005

WHAT IS LINUX ? PENGUIN DONT HURT ME

This happens with me when i dont want to happen it at all. I was going to give a guest lecture on linux at NC and when i booted my laptop suddenly Kernel Panic error comes and i was shocked i dont know what to do. Then i calmed myself and booted my system using KNOPIX But it dose not read my Linux Drives. I tried mounting them but no result. Then i have to download the whole presentation and present it on Knoppix. But what can i say Linux Makes the blender of my day and then it saves me. If i would have been using windows then i would have been in a complete sorry state. Well now i am singing one of my favourate song so byeee. What is Love ? Baby dont Hurt me

1 Comments:

  • I dont use Yahoo Sorry. But i have indiatines & hotmail. u can mail me on that. Presentation was Good. But the crowd was dump. so response was not so good

    By Blogger Manuj, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home