Me Myself & Linux

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

K 790i

Picture taken in complete darkness using phone Flash.
Hey guys i got my new phone k790i. The phone is awsome and camera of the phone rocks earlier i use to go for phones with good music but since i got my IPOD music was not a criteria for me but camera was . THis phone has 3. Mega Pixel Cam with Xenon Flash which gives excellent photos in total darkness. The phone also has a remote control feature where you can control your desktop using your phone bluetooth. Overall awsome Phone.

4 Comments:

  • 3MP is awesome dude!

    By Blogger makuchaku, at 5:33 PM  

  • Hi Manuj,
    Just saw your mail on my hotmail - i dont chk my homail, co pls send all mails to my gmail or yahoo ID's...

    Ok, regarding Arun Saini, please ask him to add atleast something to his resume... its almost blank...

    Honestly, this resume (in its current state) would be very very hard to push forward...

    By Blogger makuchaku, at 4:21 PM  

  • Hi Guys (Manuj & Makuchaku), Please help me. New to LINUX and want to install FEDORA 7 on my WinXP pc. Please reply guys.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:13 PM  

  • Sorry, my email id is garrygujral@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home