Me Myself & Linux

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I am RHCE

Well i am now a Red hat certified engineer after working whole nights for twenty five days i finally got it . Now i want to thank few guys for this first Mayank who was always my ideal in Linux and i want to be a linux geek like maku then my facultys at LLC who bare with me as i was asking questions every second but it all paid isnt it . Right now i am at banglore airport and updating my blog at a wifi zone. Flight is 8:30 but i checked out of my hotl in the morning only so i am at the airport before time well catch u guys later
Bye

6 Comments:

  • Oh boy!
    i'm flattered!
    Gazillion kongrats to you dude :-)
    Whats next? DO give RHCA a try if its possible!

    By Blogger makuchaku, at 12:58 PM  

  • http://www.makuchaku.info/blog/all-worth-the-sweat

    By Blogger makuchaku, at 1:05 PM  

  • well RHCA is in my to do list but not now

    By Blogger Manuj, at 5:28 PM  

  • It's idol not ideal.
    Anyways glad to see you gunning for better career moves, despite common agreement on the stature of Red Hat. Keep it up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

  • hey dude......
    rem me satish ur frnd frm blr?
    gimme ur no ...and congs 4 ur RHCE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

  • hi satish my number is 9868036338
    and mail id is manujmohla@gmail.com

    By Blogger Manuj, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home